In large Heatwave applications, thermostats can be extended with additional power modules with built in Class A GFCI. Output can be increased by 15A per module.
Here’s how to upgrade your Heatwave programmable thermostat (M429) to a Power Module:
- Pay the fee: $149.00
(Add this item to you cart and complete your purchase)
- We’ll ship the Power Module to you.
- Remove your floor sensor from your current thermostat.
- Return* the thermostat (minus the floor sensor) with all packaging. Return address is:
4137 South 500 West
Murray, UT 84123*Return shipping cost to the customer is estimated to be approximately $7.00 via USPS first class mail.
- Once we receive your old thermostat, we will credit you back $125.00 from your earlier purchase*.
- Install your Power Module and connect it to the master Thermostat.